Finally I found an awnser:
NOTE: This is only for Mac, I don’t know how to do it on a Windows machine.
1. connect your iPhone to your Mac
2. close the starting iPhoto for the last Time 😉
3. open up the “Image Capture” (eng) / “Digitale Bilder” (de) Application
4. select your iPhone and choose “No Application” in the DropDown List.
5. close it and enjoy connecting your iPhone without the annoying autostart
Today I had the chance to see and feel the speed of the new iPhone 3GS.
It’s awesome I think.
The guy that own’s this nice piece of technology want to jailbreak it. So we tried the new Tool called ‘purpler**n’.
My biggest concern was that the tool woudn’t work because that guys MacBook
is running 10.6 10A394. He told me that there are a lot of applications that still
does not work under SnowLeaopard. So let’s try…
1. download purpler**n
2. start it and see … it works fine
3. Click the button and wait till iPhone restarts
4. open the “Freeze” app on your iPhone
5. click Download Cydia
6. wait until “Download, Unpakced, Cleaned” and finally “Finished!” appears on your screen
7. restart your iPhone and enjoy Cydia
Note: we didn’t need to unlock the sim card.